Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glacier Ice

Pajyeeb and her review on Pink Blossom Cosmetics Glacier Ice eye shadow.

Hello. I've recieved your eyeshadow a couple weeks ago and today I decided to to try this blue makeup look. BOY, am I happy with the color! It's so pigmented and put on so nicely! It's a beautiful color.

Image: Pajyeeb

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blueberry Beauty

"Blueberries are nutritional and contain powerful antioxidants, which protect our skin by neutralizing free radicals, which can damage skin cells," says dermatologist Dr. Howard Murad. "Blueberries assist in reducing redness for those who suffer from sensitive skin conditions such as rosacea, as well as help neutralize acne-prone skin. In addition, if you have blotchy, dry, dull, or sun-damaged skin, eating blueberries on a regular basis can help leave skin looking clearer, firmer, and more youthful looking."

According to Dr. Murad, you get more beauty benefits out of these health foods by ingesting them, rather than applying them. "The health of our skin is not only affected by what we put on it topically, but also what we ingest internally. This is because topical skin care products only address the 20% of your skin on the surface; the other 80% of your skin is affected by what you eat and drink."

Info: Refinery29 Photo: WeHeartIt

Monday, July 16, 2012

New Blush!

It's been awhile since I had a new color out. I'm on a mission to launch the new blush colors and so far have 1 color. I call this Outrageous Pink as it's the sister color of Pink Blossom eyeshadow ( Pink Blossom is versatil so you can use it as a blush too!). It's pretty much the same color however there's an extra ingredient.

This is a HOT pink shimmery blush. Create a subtle color definition to your cheeks that will add radiance and a glow, for a healthy look you can see. Applies easily and blends seamlessly for natural looking, sheer, soft radiant color that won't streak or fade all day.

This blush is packed with a sealed sifter in a 10 gram jar.
Qty: 1
Net Weight: 2 grams
Ingredients: mica, titanium dioxide, tin oxide, iron oxide, silica, magnesium stearate, zinc oxide

Here is the listing on our Etsy site:

Look out for more blush and bronzers colors.


Summer Clearance Sale!

We are having a sale with 20% off select items on our Etsy site. You can get samples and some full size items for a GREAT deal! Price have been reduced to reflect sale.

*note - etsy prices will be slightly different from our storenvy site.

If you include code FBGIFT you will receive a small free gift with your order! Sale ends July 22, 2012.

Check our Etsy Site:

Happy Shopping!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christmas in July Sale

Have you heard of a Christmas in July Sale? If not it's a sale for all items to prep up for the holidays! July is supposedly the slowest sale month of the year so various dept stores, online shops, and etsy shops will be having sales. The sales can range from BOGO, Free shipping, % off the shop, etc. Every shop will have their own unique sales and they can be some pretty sweet deals!

This year PBC will joining few other etsians on the Christmas in July Sale. We will have a few select items on sale. The sale will start on July 12 through July 22, 2012. So stay tune for more updates for this mega sale!

Here is a video and few other Treasury lists consisting of what items will be part of the "Christmas in July" sale.


Here's our Etsy shop link: