You are lucky and blessed if you are born with long, thick eyelashes. But if you are like me who has short eyelashes, use these mascara tips to create long, full, and lush eyelashes:
1. Pick the best mascara for you. There's lengthening, thickening, waterproof, or non-clumping.
2. Dab the tip of the mascara to avoid excess product.
3. Start at the base of the eyelashes. This gives the illusion of full lashes.
4. Move the mascara wand in a swift, zig-zag motion and sweep up. This will create to less clump and improve lash separation.
5. Apply lengthening mascara followed by thickening mascara. Apply the second coat before the first one dries.
What are your mascara secrets?