Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF!


 
Good Morning! I’m so glad it’s Friday. This will be more of a personal blog but I needed to change some things up. =P I’m looking forward to this weekend for some fun filled events with friends and the dentist. =(

My plans this weekend? For today – After work I’m heading out to Pyscho Suzy’s  to celebrate my birthday with my two other friends. I call it the “August Trio Birthdays.” I have never been to Pyscho Suzy’s but I’ve heard of great things. I’m pretty excited to see everyone tonight. One thing I do NOT want to do is be drunk. Ugh, I hate that feeling and do not want to wake up hungover because I have a dentist appt at 8am the next day. I know my dentist (who is my uncle) would not appreciate my alcohol breath. LOL

Saturday- I have a dentist apptmt at 8am. I’m doing a deep cleaning so it will take anywhere from 3.5-4 hours.I’m dreading this. The s/o is doing a regular clean up as well. Later on the day we are heading out to Vikings preseason game with the Cowgirls. Oh yea! I’m excited! Lucky me won the tickets from work. We have suite tickets too.

Sunday- Made plans to head out to the MN State fair. I’m super uber stoked! I didn’t get to go last year so I’m planning to pig out as usual. I want turkey legs, cheese curds, fries, corn on the cob, deep fried candy bar, and lots more! Eheheheh I love going to the state fair.

Other than that, I need to do a makeup haul. I bought some Japanese makeup a few months back from Chicago. It was a big dent on my wallet. Luckily, I put half of what I wanted back or else I would have been scolded by the s/o. ehehehe So far I’ve tried two of the japanese mascara and I only like one of them. Then I’m also trying out this Japanese exfolient as well. So far I’ve only used it once and I’m liking it a LOT. I will have to use it more often to give it a full review.

What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting? Anything you would like to share?

Have a great weekend all!

<3, Lilly

No comments: