Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking for Testers!

Hello All,

As most of you know I recently started my mineral line. I"m still in the testing/formulation stage and have not finalized my release date. ( I'm hoping end of Jan 2012) With this said, I'm looking for a few willing testers to test out my mineral eyeshadows ( multipurpose as well). I do have some requirements since you will be giving me your HONEST review.

Requirements:

- Must be HONEST and THOROUGH. I don't want someone who says OH this colors is nice or this is horrible. I want constructive criticism. Feedback is very important to me. I want to know the specifics so I can change the formula and make it better. For example, This needs more adhesion, slip,not blended well, etc.

-Must wear it as an eyeshadow, liner, blush, face, or lips for at least a day. This is the most effective way to tell if the product is intended for. You can not just swatch it and say it's needs improvement. ( Some products are not for Lips and these will be CLEARLY marked)

- Must be kept CONFIDENTIAL. What this means you can not blog, facebook, twitter and/or youtube about testing my mineral line. I'm not sending it to you as a PR review.

- Must have knowledge of makeup ingredients. If you don't have knowledge of the makeup ingredients this does no good to me. Part of testing my mineral line is knowing what are the ingredients. What each type of ingredient does and what it helps with. For example, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Silica, Etc

- Must be 18+ years of age & in the United States. Sorry I do not ship international at the moment.

-Must respond within 3-5 days of receiving products. Respond Via Email is fine. I don't want an essay but at least good responses to each product.

- Can not hold myself or Pink Blossom Cosmetics liable for any reaction to any product or ingredients I offer.

If you're interested please send me an email with Subject Mineral Tester to pinkblossomcosmetics@yahoo.com. Please include a little bio about your makeup background, name, age, and that you AGREE to the requirements. Once I do select you I will respond and request for your mailing address. You will be sent "SAMPLES" to test and provide feedback within 3-5 days.

Thank You!

Lilly

No comments: