Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new year's eve look.

This is definitely late but I wanted to share my New Year's Eve look. It's a very simple Pinup Look. I was pretty busy that day and had a limited time so I whipped up this classic look in less than 30minutes. I rarely wear red lipstick but I figured why not for new years eve? I didn't want the traditional new years eve with all the sparkly and smokey look.

Double Click on Image for a closeup.
I'm wearing Yuki Lashes
If you were to ask me what makeup did I use on my face?  Well I vividly remember that I used my Chanel Vitalumiere mixed with moisturizer to create a tinted moisturizer, then loose mineral powder. For my eyes, I used Nyx's white base, 88 palette white eyeshadow all over my lid, another matte neutral tone to contour the eyes, Elf Creamliner in Black, bottom lids were with Rimmel White eyeliner and 88 eyeshadow in White.  For the lashes, I didn't want to wear a full set but wanted a sexy flare look so I cut half of Style # Yuki and glued it to the end, curled lashes, and then applied mascara. It gave me a natural look but with a little flare at the end. You can definitely create this flare look with any natural or winged out false eyelashes.

I don't remember which red lipstick & lipliner I used.  =(


Thanks all Folks! Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years and if you did create a look please do post one up to share!


-Lilly

3 comments:

Pang said...

Love the look! :) I stayed in for NYE so I didn't have a look... :(

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Pink Blossom Cosmetics said...

@Pang- I stayed in as well. =)
@Paj- Thanks.