Sunday, January 9, 2011

Review: Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Glow Moisturizer

A few months ago I went to the Albertville Outlet Mall and bought a new moisturizer to try out. In the last few winter months my t-zone gets very dry and flakey so I picked out Lancomes Multi Vital Glow Moisturizer. This moisturizer is suppose to give you a nice glow to your dull face. I, for one, have a shiny face in the spring and summer months but I wanted to give this a shot. Well I've been using this moisturizer for the last 2 months or so and I have to say I give it a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Here are Lancome's disclosures:
Your skin's daily source of vitamin enriched moisture and protection. Now enhanced to give skin a natural, sun-kissed glow.
Natural Looking Glow
This lightweight, oil-free moisturizer, with 2.5% DHA, leaves skin with a hint of natural looking color that gradually develops within 24 hours. Instantly, skin is protected and intensely moisturized. With daily use, skin tone becomes more even and glows with a subtle enhanced color.
Vitamin Enriched Hydration
Bienfait Multi-Vital Glow helps shield and nurture skin with 24-hour ideal hydration plus a daily dose of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids.
Comprehensive Protection
Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn while Moringa Tree Extract and Vitamins E + CG help preserve skin's future beauty with protection against environmental damage.


Price: $46.00 for 1.7oz, Outlet Price was half this price since it was on special. I don't remember exactly how much. 



Pros: It does give you that nice glow, if you use any liquid on top it will glide on smoothly, comes in a pump so it gives you an equal amount every time, light, absorbs into skin quickly, SPF 15, nice scent, price was good for being at the outlet.

Cons: It stings my face from time to time, makes my face too shiny, not too moisturizing so I have to use 2 pumps,  and I wouldn't pay full price if it was at a dept store.

Overall, I wouldn't buy this moisturizer again. I don't like the stinging sensation I get from the moisturizer from time to time. My face is shiny already and if you have a dull face and want to achieve a fresh radiant look this moisturizer will give you that glow.  It works but it was super shiny and I had to use a mattifying powder to tone it down. Also it's not that moisturizing since it's a lightweight formula.

I will be on the lookout for a new moisturizer soon.

No comments: