Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sneak Peak of Pink Blossom Cosmetics new products!

Here's a sneak peak on what is being added to our products. These will be limited in quantity.


Elf Cream Liner


ELF Eyesahdow Brush

ELF small angled brush

ELF Kabuki Brush
 We are very excited to add ELF's Studio Line to our products. These will be limited in quantity and once they're out of stock they might not be back again.  We will keep you posted on our facebook page and on this blog.

P.s. I will not sell any products that I have not personally use or tested. Pink Blossom Cosmetics have tested all our products to get our approval before we launch them so you will get a superior product that will be worth your money.

If you have any comments or questions please let me know.  Thank You ALL!

-Lilly,
Owner of Pink Blossom Cosmetics

2 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... dermal fillers for sale

UNKNOWN said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. kanada turistvisum